Egg and Kale Breakfast Taco
Add some veggies to your breakfast by mixing kale with eggs.
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 tbs. olive oil
Makes 1 serving
- In a medium sized pan, scramble eggs in olive oil.
- In the same pan, add kale and cook for 5 minutes until crispy.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave for 20 seconds.
- Assemble taco by adding scrambled egg and kale into corn tortilla.
- Fold in half and put on a plate.
- calories: 306
- cholesterol: 327mg
- dietary fiber: 1.8g
- potassium: 320mg
- protein: 13.2g
- saturated fat: 4.8g
- sodium: 147mg
- sugars: 0.9g
- total carbohydrates: 13.1g
- total fat: 23.3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How long have you been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes?