A quick and easy breakfast! Adding kale is also a great way to boost your iron intake.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup canned corn
- 1/4 cup kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
Makes 1 serving
- 1. In a small frying pan scramble two eggs in olive oil.
- 2. On a cutting board, chop kale.
- 3. Add kale and corn to the frying pan to warm.
- 3. Microwave the tortilla for 30 seconds, then add the egg, kale, corn and cheese to the tortilla.
- 5. Fold the tortilla into a burrito and enjoy in the moment, or pack it to go.