These egg crepes are a great low carb alternative to your average breakfast crepe.
- 12 crepini egg thins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1.5 cup green beans
- In a large frying pan, cook ground turkey for 7-10 minutes until cooked.
- On a cutting board, dice hard boiled eggs and mix into the pan with the ground turkey.
- As the ground turkey cooks, steam green beans in a double boiler.
- Warm egg crepes on a pan, scoop 2 tbsp of filling into each crepe, then fold into a triangle shape.
- Add a side of green beans to 3 filled crepes and serve.
- calories: 341
- carbohydrates: 16g
- cholesterol: 162mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 13g
- monounsaturated fat: 1g
- potassium: 315mg
- protein: 38g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 754mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?