Egg and Asparagus Breakfast
A tasty twist to traditional scrambled eggs.
- 2 eggs
- 3 asparagus spears, cut in half
- Mustard to taste
- In a small frying pan, cook scrambled eggs.
- Add mustard as you mix the cooking eggs in the pan.
- On a cutting board, cut the asparagus in half, place on a plate, then microwave for 1.5 minutes in order to let the asparagus steam.
- Combine the scrambled eggs with asparagus and serve.
- calories: 140
- carbohydrates: 3.5g
- cholesterol: 327mg
- dietary fiber: 1.5g
- potassium: 263mg
- protein: 12.7g
- saturated fat: 2.8g
- sodium: 125mg
- sugars: 2.0g
- total fat: 8.8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?