Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
This recipe is intended to be enjoyed as side dish. The variety of ingredients used in this recipe turn bland cauliflower into a full flavor fest.
Serving size: approximately ¾ cup
Interested in more ideas for side dishes? Check out this article!
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cashews, chopped
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium size bowl, coat cauliflower with olive oil
- Mix in cashews, cumin, and salt
- Spread ingredients evenly onto baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes
- Remove baking sheet from oven, add raisins, and bake for another 1 to 2 minutes
- calories: 119
- carbohydrates: 13g
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 2g
- sugar: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How long have you been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes?