Cucumbers and Cream Cheese Snack
Cucumbers are one of my favorite vegetables. I am always looking for creative ways to enjoy this crunchy vegetable. Sun dried tomatoes atop freshly sliced cucumbers adds a boost of flavor that is slightly sweet. This dish makes a great snack or appetizer.
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 4 tsp sun dried tomatoes in oil, cut in half
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread cream cheese on cucumber slices
- Top with sun dried tomato and sesame seeds
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- calories: 174
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fat: 13g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 3g
- sugars: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Did you know that diabetes is a risk factor for developing chronic kidney disease?