Ingredients for cucumber sandwiches
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 slice turkey breast
- 2 sprigs dill
- Salt to taste
Directions for cucumber sandwiches
- Cut the cucumber in half, then trim off the ends.
- Cut one side of the cucumber lengthwise so it will lie flat.
- Slice 3 more slices lengthwise to get 4 slices of cucumber.
- Cut the turkey breast into 4 pieces and place 2 pieces per cucumber sandwich.
- Add a sprig of dill to each sandwich on top of the turkey breast then add a smaller spring on top and sprinkle with sea salt before serving.
- calories: 48
- carbohydrate: 5g
- cholesterol: 13mg
- fat: 1g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 345mg
- protein: 5g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 374mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?