Cucumber Sandwich Wraps
Looking for a fun, low-carb lunch idea? These wraps were so easy to make and added an awesome crunch. They would also be great as appetizers at a party! Switch out the turkey for your favorite deli meat to change it up!
Interested in more low carb lunch ideas? Check out this article!
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for cucumber sandwich wraps
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced very thinly lengthwise
- 2 slices of turkey deli meat, sliced in thirds
- 1 slice cheese, I used Havarti, sliced in thirds
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
Directions for cucumber sandwich wraps
- Stack thin slices of cucumber on top of each other in a staggered pattern to make a long wrap.
- Add turkey all the way along with the cucumber.
- Top with cheese and mustard.
- Slowly roll the cucumber up from bottom to top.
- Use a toothpick to hold together if necessary.
- calories: 184
- carbohydrates: 4g
- fat: 9.5g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 493mg
- protein: 19g
- sodium: 539mg
- sugar: 19g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?