Cucumber Radish Sandwich Thins
Last updated: March 2021
Ingredients for cucumber radish sandwich thins
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 6 cucumber slices
- 1 radish
- 2 corn thins
- 1/8 tsp everything-but-the-bagel seasoning
Directions for cucumber radish sandwich thins
- Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese onto each corn thin.
- On cutting board, take the cucumber and radish and cut 6 thin slices.
- Top each rice cake with 3 cucumber slices and 3 radish slices.
- Sprinkle everything-but-the-bagel seasoning on top and serve.
- calories: 164
- carbohydrate: 15g
- cholesterol: 29mg
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 0g
- potassium: 87mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 6g
- sodium: 93mg
- sugar: 2g
Photograph by Christina Saschin. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you or someone else examine your feet?