It’s snowing outside and there is a warm fire going in your fireplace. Throw this warm, healthy and tasty meal into your crockpot and go make some memories with your family! It will be ready when you are!
1 cup serving, makes approximately 8 servings
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large onion or shallot, diced
- 2-3 bell peppers, any color, cut into long slices
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Chop vegetables as indicated.
- Place in crockpot with chicken and spaghetti sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours (cooking time may vary with each crockpot).
- When ready to eat, remove chicken and shred, then add back into pot.
- Serve hot.