Creamy Parmesan Chicken
Having guests over and need to make a large dish to accommodate everyone? This creamy parmesan chicken recipe has both flavor and juices that will delight. The recipe serves four people but can be adjusted easily for more or less guests.
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 3/4 cup
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for creamy parmesan chicken
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chive cream cheese
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 clovers garlic
- 4 mushrooms
- 3 chicken breast
- 4 cups arugula/spinach mix
Directions for creamy parmesan chicken
- Take 2 cloves of garlic and chop.
- Next, dice mushrooms.
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in a medium-sized pan until they are soft.
- In a separate pan, cook chicken in olive oil, flipping once one side is browned.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together milk and cream cheese in a small frying pan. Place on low heat and simmer just enough to mix the ingredients.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, remove from heat, and cut into cubes.
- Add chopped chicken to the cooked mushrooms and garlic.
- Next, add the arugula and spring mix, parmesan cheese, and sauce.
- Let the arugula/spinach mix heat up, decrease in size and let the cheese melt before serving.
- calories: 105
- carbohydrate: 5g
- cholesterol: 30mg
- fat: 4g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 342mg
- protein: 17g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 125mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?