Cream Cheese Treat
If you are in need of a small treat that is slightly sweet and crunchy, please give this recipe a try! This recipe features whipped cream cheese which is nice and airy, making this treat super light.
Interested in more diabetes-friendly dessert ideas? Check out this article!
Serving size 2 cream cheese balls
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp walnuts, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 tbsp flaked coconut
- Combine all ingredients in medium size bowl
- Using a fork, whip together ingredients until well combined
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion cream cheese mixture into 8 even balls
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours
- calories: 92
- carbohydrates: 4g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 2g
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?