These low carb cookies are perfect if you love the flavor of coconut.
- ⅔ cup (75g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (28g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large egg whites,
- 6 packets Splenda
- 6 tbsp (90mL) almond milk
Makes 12 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In one mixing bowl, mix together the coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, salt and splenda.
- In a second bowl, mix together unsalted butter, egg whites and almond milk.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Shape the mixed dough into 12 balls, then flatten out into a sand dollar shape.
- Place cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with tinfoil and bake for 15 min.