- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In one mixing bowl, mix together the coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, salt and splenda.
- In a second bowl, mix together unsalted butter, egg whites and almond milk.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Shape the mixed dough into 12 balls, then flatten out into a sand dollar shape.
- Place cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with tinfoil and bake for 15 min.
- calories: 63
- carbohydrates: 6g
- cholesterol: 5mg
- dietary fiber: 3g
- fat: 3g
- potassium: 8mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 1797mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?