Chocolate Protein Shake
Tastes like ice cream but with half the carbs of the Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.
Interested in more protein shake ideas? Check out this Protein Bliss Shake!
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 2 scoops Tera's dark chocolate whey protein powder
- In a blender, add strawberries, blueberries, milk and protein powder.
- Blend until smooth, then serve in a glass cup.
- If you want your shake to be more of an ice cream consistency, add less milk and serve in a bowl.
- calories: 297
- carbohydrates: 32g
- cholesterol: 60mg
- dietary fiber: 4g
- potassium: 506mg
- protein: 29g
- saturated fat: 4.0g
- sodium: 276mg
- sugars: 23.7g
- total fat: 7.0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?