A simple dinner recipe that can be made using foods generally found in the pantry.
- 2 shells, hard shell taco
- 6 tbsp, refried black beans
- 4 tsps, canned kidney beans
- 4 oz, chicken
- 1/2 oz cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs, salsa
- 1 sprig, fresh cilantro
- 1 tbs olive oil
Makes 1 serving (1 serving= 2 tacos)
- In a medium sized pan, fry chicken in olive oil until cooked (10 min).
- As the chicken is cooking, prepare the tacos. Add refried beans to each taco shell, then fill with kidney beans, cheese and salsa.
- On a cutting board, dice chicken after it has been cooked.
- Add diced chicken to each taco, then add cilantro as a garnish.