A delicious and healthy, high-protein addition to your breakfast.
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl combine garlic powder, paprika, allspice, salt and dried thyme and stir to combine.
- Place ground chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Gently stir until combined being careful not to over mix.
- Preheat a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tsp oil.
- Form chicken mixture into approximately 10 patties of somewhat equal size.
- Once oil is warmed, add 4-5 chicken patties to the pan and cook about 4-6 minutes per side until golden, no longer pink and heated through to an internal temperature of 165’F.
- Add another tsp of oil to the pan and cook the remaining patties in batches until all are cooked.
- Serve hot with your favorite breakfast foods.
- Notes: These patties can also be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for a quick breakfast option on a busy morning.