Chicken and Rice Bake
Another family dish growing up. Still two of my favorite things to eat. Enjoy!
Interested in more low carb dinner ideas? Check out this article!
- 1 cup cooked long grain brown rice
- ½ package dry onion soup mix
- ½ medium sweet green pepper, chopped
- 6 medium white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (10oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can water
- 4 x 6 oz raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Set chicken aside.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place mixture in open rectangular glass dish. Spread out evenly.
- Place raw chicken on top of mixture.
- Optional—sprinkle small amount of remaining onion soup mix on top of chicken.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done.
- calories: 200
- carbohydrates: 21.6g
- cholesterol: 37g
- fat: 6.2g
- fiber: 1.9g
- protein: 14.2g
- saturated fat: 1.6g
- sodium: 932mg
- sugar: 1.3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?