Chicken and Goat Cheese Tacos
Invite friends over and make some tacos on Taco Tuesday!
- 2 6 in. corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbs. crumbled goat cheese
- 2 pieces of uncooked chicken breast, diced
Makes 1 serving
- Heat up olive oil in a medium sized pan and dice the uncooked chicken breasts on a cutting board.
- Cook diced chicken breasts on medium heat for 10-15 minutes in the pre-heated pan.
- Slice onion into thin slivers then dice tomato.
- Warm up the tacos in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Assemble the tacos by layering all of the ingredients: chicken, onion, tomato, and goat cheese.
- calories: 371
- cholesterol: 88mg
- dietary fiber: 4.2g
- potassium: 465mg
- protein: 35.4g
- saturated fat: 4.4g
- sodium: 173mg
- sugars: 3.1g
- total carbohydrates: 26.6g
- total fat: 14.2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?