Chicken Chef Caprese
Taking inspiration from the Caprese salad, this chicken Caprese dish is topped with mozzarella and tomato. This recipe is a great source of protein. It only takes 15 minutes to make and serves one person.
Makes 1 serving
Serving Size: 2 pieces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for chicken chef caprese
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 fresh tomato slices
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for chicken chef caprese
- In a medium sized frying pan, fry chicken in olive oil.
- Flip chicken, then add mozzarella onto of the chicken that was recently flipped.
- Once the bottom side of the chicken is cooked through, remove from pan.
- Slightly cook the tomato on the pan until warm.
- Add the tomato on top of the mozzarella, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with salt and pepper.
- calories: 228
- carbohydrate: 3g
- cholesterol: 95mg
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 125mg
- protein: 35g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 752mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you registered to be a free member of Type2Diabetes.com?