Chicken Broccoli Ramen
Chicken and broccoli are a great pair. With the lean protein from chicken and the antioxidants from broccoli, you can always feel good about making this combination! This recipe also includes brown rice ramen and tasty Hoison sauce. Cook it up for your next weeknight dinner!
Makes 6 servings
Serving size: ~ 1 cup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for chicken broccoli ramen
- 3 pieces of brown rice ramen
- 3 chicken breasts, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 3 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp water
Directions for chicken broccoli ramen
- Cook ramen per package directions.
- At the same time, cook chicken cubes in pan over medium heat. Flip and cook through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add broccoli and water, and cover the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until broccoli, is softened.
- Add cooked ramen and Hoison sauce and stir well.
- Stir immediately.
- calories: 262
- carbohydrate: 32g
- fat: 4g
- fiber: 3.7g
- potassium: 475mg
- protein: 24g
- sodium: 321mg
- sugar: 5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
What aspect of diabetes management do you struggle with most?