Chicken Broccoli Bowl
Bowls are a great way to add all of your meal ingredients in one place, to eat on-the-go or to get all of the flavors together.
Read more about the health benefits of broccoli!
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients for chicken broccoli bowl
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Directions for chicken broccoli bowl
- On a cutting board, chop garlic and ginger, then cut broccoli into smaller florets.
- In a small frying pan, toast the garlic in coconut oil, then add the ginger to brown.
- Next, cut the chicken breast into cubes, then add to a saucepan with coconut oil.
- Once the chicken has started to brown, flip then add the broccoli to the pan with garlic and ginger.
- Once the chicken has cooked, in a bowl, layer rice broccoli and chicken.
- calories: 191
- carbohydrate: 8g
- cholesterol: 65mg
- fat: 7g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 311mg
- protein: 26g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 507mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?