Hot day? These cherry popsicles are sure to help cool you down without the guilt! This recipe makes a great afternoon snack or light dessert.
Looking for more low carb dessert ideas? Check out 9 Tempting Dessert Ideas
Serving size: 1 popsicle
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 6 oz. vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder (natural unsweetened)
- 1 packet Splenda
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Mix for 2-3 minutes until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour mixture into 2 separate popsicle molds
- Place in freezer for 2 to 3 hours
- calories: 40
- carbohydrates: 7g
- fat: 1g
- fiber: 2g
- protein: 1g
- sugars: 5g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?