- 4 medium (3/4″ to 1″ dia), Radishes, raw
- 4 sprig, Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Cup, Cauliflower – Raw
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 tbs olive oil
Makes 4 servings
- In a food processor, cut cauliflower into florets then add them to the food processor until all of the cauliflower resembles a rice consistency.
- In a medium sized pan, add salmon filets to warmed oil and pan fry for approximately 8 min, 4 min on each side ensuring that both sides are cooked.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a medium sized pan and toast on medium heat in olive oil until it becomes slightly golden brown.
- On a cutting board, slice the radishes into thin medallions.
- Once the salmon has been cooked, cut each in half as each bowl will contain half of a salmon fillet.
- To assemble the cauliflower bowls, add toasted cauliflower, 1/2 of a salmon fillet, one sliced radish and garnish with cilantro.