Cauliflower Salmon Bowl
- In a food processor, cut cauliflower into florets then add them to the food processor until all of the cauliflower resembles a rice consistency.
- In a medium sized pan, add salmon filets to warmed oil and pan fry for approximately 8 min, 4 min on each side ensuring that both sides are cooked.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a medium sized pan and toast on medium heat in olive oil until it becomes slightly golden brown.
- On a cutting board, slice the radishes into thin medallions.
- Once the salmon has been cooked, cut each in half as each bowl will contain half of a salmon fillet.
- To assemble the cauliflower bowls, add toasted cauliflower, 1/2 of a salmon fillet, one sliced radish and garnish with cilantro.
- calories: 157
- carbohydrates: 3g
- dietary fiber: 2g
- potassium: 3mg
- protein: 18g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 16mg
- sugars: 1g
- total fat: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?