Why go out and have pizza when you can make it yourself?
Looking for more low carb pizza ideas? Check out this pizza recipe!
Serving size 1
Ingredients for cauliflower pizza
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp nature's seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
Directions for cauliflower pizza
- Using a food processor, blend the cauliflower until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Microwave the cauliflower for 3 minutes then add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, cheese, Italian seasoning and salt and stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Heat two small saucepans, add olive oil then split crust into the two saucepans, spreading it out to the edges.
- Cook the crust for 10 minutes, then using a large spatula, flip to fry the other side for 5-7 minutes until that side gets brown.
- On a cutting board, slice tomatoes and basil.
- Add 3 tbsp pizza sauce to each pizza then add tomato and basil.
- carbohydrates: 26g
- cholesterol: 11mg
- dietary fiber: 7g
- fat: 19g
- monounsaturated fat: 11g
- potassium: 926mg
- protein: 11g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 556mg
- sugar: 11g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?