Cauliflower Fried Rice
Substituting cauliflower for rice lowers the carb count for this recipe.
Makes 6 servings
Serving size 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 bag (16 oz) cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic
- On a cutting board, dice mushrooms and zucchini.
- Heat olive oil on a large sized pan, then scramble the eggs.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and zucchini and fry until browned.
- Next, add cauliflower rice, garlic and soy sauce.
- Once the cauliflower has cooked, remove from heat and serve.
Looking for more cauliflower recipes? Check out this recipe for Roast Cauliflower!
- calories: 60
- carbohydrates: 6g
- cholesterol: 12mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 3g
- potassium: 126mg
- protein: 3g
- sodium: 277mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?