Cauliflower Chicken Bowl
This cauliflower base has less carbs than rice! Add some protein and veggies and you are good to go.
- 4 pieces, 3 oz, Chicken
- 20 slices, Cucumbers
- 2 cup, Raw Cauliflower
- 1 stalk (15g), Green Onion, Raw
- 2 tbs olive oil
Makes 4 servings
- In a food processor, cut cauliflower into florets then add them to the food processor until all of the cauliflower resembles a rice consistency.
- In a medium sized pan, add raw chicken strips to warmed oil and pan fry for 10 minutes, flipping them to ensuring that both sides are cooked.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a medium sized pan and toast on medium heat in olive oil until it becomes slightly golden brown.
- On a cutting board, slice the green onion and cucumber into thin strips.
- Once the chicken has been cooked, dice the chicken into cubes.
- To assemble the cauliflower bowls, add toasted cauliflower, chicken and garnish with green onion and cucumber.
- calories: 93
- cholesterol: 38mg
- dietary fiber: 1g
- potassium: 49mg
- protein: 18g
- sodium: 99mg
- sugars: 2g
- total carbohydrates: 5g
- total fat: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?