The perfect bite! A burst of sweet tomato with creamy decadent mozzarella, lemony basil and tangy balsamic to finish. These are as beautiful as they are delicious and they are sure to be a hit at your next party or family dinner.
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 mozzarella balls in water
- 24 small fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Assemble your skewers by folding a small basil leaf in half and threading it onto the toothpick. Next add a mozzarella ball and cherry tomato.
- Lightly sprinkle finished skewers with Italian Seasoning and serve with Balsamic vinegar as a dipping sauce.
Yield 24 (Serves 8 [3 skewers each])
- calories: 95
- calories from fat: 49
- cholesterol: 9mg
- dietary fiber: 0.7g
- potassium: 124mg
- protein: 5.1g
- saturated fat: 2.7g
- sodium: 77mg
- sugars: 1.3g
- total carbohydrates: 2.6g
- total fat: 5.5g
- trans fat: 0.0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?