This broccoli skillet is a great side dish to serve with your favorite fish or chicken recipe. Balsamic vinegar and feta cheese add just the right amount of sweet and saltiness.
Interested in more vegetable recipes? Check out this article for more meal ideas featuring veggies!
Serving size: approximately 1.5 cups
Ingredients for brocolli skillet:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions for broccoli skillet:
- Heat olive oil, in a large skillet, over medium heat
- Add broccoli florets, riced cauliflower, and salt to skillet
- Heat ingredients on medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes
- Stir in balsamic vinegar until broccoli and riced cauliflower are well coated
- Top with crumbled feta
- calories: 68
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 4g
- protein: 5g
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?