Roasted Broccoli and Chicken Quesadillas
One-stop dinners that include lean protein, vegetables, and whole-grain carbohydrates are my goal! If they are quick to make, I’m even more excited. This recipe can be thrown together quickly but satisfies like a homemade dinner.
Serving size: 1 quesadilla
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for roasted broccoli and chicken quesadillas
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- ¼ cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- ½ cup roasted broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup grilled chicken breast, sliced
Directions for roasted broccoli and chicken quesadillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place tortilla on large baking sheet.
- Add cheese to entire tortilla.
- Top with chicken and broccoli on one half.
- Let bake for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from baking sheet to plate. Fold in half and cut into quarters.
- Enjoy immediately!
- calories: 430.5
- carbohydrate: 25g
- fat: 17g
- fiber: 6.5g
- potassium: 842mg
- protein: 46.2g
- sodium: 656mg
- sugar: 2.2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?