Bell Pepper Tacos
Stuff bell peppers with taco filling for a delicious snack.
Interested in more low calorie snacks to try? Check out these 30 100-calorie snack ideas!
- 1/2 lb ground turkey meat
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 tsp taco seasoning
- 6 mini bell peppers
- 1 tbsp shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large frying pan, fry up turkey meat, then add in tomato sauce and turkey seasoning.
- On another cutting board, slice bell peppers in half and take out seeds.
- Spoon taco seasoning into cut bell peppers.
- Add parmesan cheese to each stuffed bell pepper, then put in oven for 7 minutes.
- calories: 157
- carbohydrates: 6g
- cholesterol: 55mg
- dietary fiber: 1g
- fat: 6g
- potassium: 315mg
- protein: 17g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 204mg
- sugar: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?