Bell Pepper & Pesto Toast
This quick and simple recipe makes a great late afternoon snack. It can also be prepared in larger quantities and served as an appetizer. Yellow bell peppers add a crisp fresh flavor and a beautiful pop of color!
Interested in some on-the-go snack ideas? Check out this article!
- 2 pieces Melba Toast
- 2 tsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp diced yellow bell pepper
- Combine whipped cream cheese and pesto sauce
- Spread mixture on top of Melba Toast
- Top with yellow bell peppers
- calories: 78
- carbohydrates: 9g
- fat: 4g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 31mg
- protein: 2g
- sodium: 183mg
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?