Bell Pepper Bowls
Are you tired of having the same old lunch? This recipe may be the perfect way to add some variety to your usual lunch. These bell pepper bowls make a great vegetarian meal and can be enjoyed warm or cold.
- 1 medium size bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. hummus
- 1/4 cup canned Cannellini beans, drained
- 1 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Wash pepper
- Slice off the top of pepper
- Remove seeds from inside pepper
- Put hummus in bottom of pepper
- Add in beans
- Top with feta
Interested in more low-carb lunch recipes? Check out Low Carb Lunch Ideas!
- calories: 175
- carbohydrates: 20g
- fiber: 6g
- protein: 10g
- sugars: 4g
- total fat: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?