Bell Pepper Bowls
Are you tired of having the same old lunch? This recipe may be the perfect way to add some variety to your usual lunch. These bell pepper bowls make a great vegetarian meal and can be enjoyed warm or cold.
- 1 medium size bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. hummus
- 1/4 cup canned Cannellini beans, drained
- 1 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Wash pepper
- Slice off the top of pepper
- Remove seeds from inside pepper
- Put hummus in bottom of pepper
- Add in beans
- Top with feta
Interested in more low-carb lunch recipes? Check out Low Carb Lunch Ideas!
- calories: 175
- carbohydrates: 20g
- fiber: 6g
- protein: 10g
- sugars: 4g
- total fat: 8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?