Beet Spinach Salad
Ingredients for beet spinach salad
- 1 small beet
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tbsp shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
Directions for beet spinach salad
- Bring a medium sized sauce pan filled with water up to boiling.
- Add the beet and simmer for 30 minutes, until soft.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove skin from beet.
- Slice beet into thin slices and line the bottom of a dish.
- Pile spinach on top, then add parmesan cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- calories: 115
- carbohydrate: 14g
- cholesterol: 2mg
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 5g
- potassium: 172mg
- protein: 4g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 175mg
- sugar: 9g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?