Basil Cheese Turkey Rolls
For a fresh hint, pick your own basil.
Interested in other ways to get protein into your diet? Here is a list of protein sources.
Makes 1 serving (3 pieces)
Ingredients for basil cheese turkey rolls
- 2 oz roasted turkey breast lunch meat
- 1/2 large carrot
- 1/2 swiss cheese stick
- 3 basil leaves
Directions for basil cheese turkey rolls
- Lay out 3 pieces of lunch meat on a cutting board.
- On a separate cutting board, cut carrot and cheese sticks into thin slices.
- Add one piece of basil on top of each lunch meat slice.
- Add cut carrot and cut cheese stick on top of the basil.
- Roll the turkey lunch meat and secure with a toothpick.
- calories: 105
- carbohydrate: 5g
- cholesterol: 33mg
- fat: 4g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 195mg
- protein: 13g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 560mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?