Balsamic Orange Marinated Chicken
I don’t know about at your house, but over here, summertime means grilling! This weekend we made marinade from scratch and had the most delicious grilled chicken. Try this marinade for a perfect summer flavor!
Serving size: One 3.5 ounce chicken breast
Makes 6 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Place all ingredients into a freezer bag.
- Add 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Close bag and shake.
- Leave to marinate in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag and place on grill until fully cooked.
- Serve with a fresh green salad.
Summer time means barbecues and grilling! Check out this Quiz! How Many Carbs in these 5 BBQ Foods? so you can make the best food choices at the next cookout!
- calories: 265
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 4g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 31g
- sugars: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?