Baked Tomato Parmesan Slices
These rosemary-flavored tomatoes are a perfect quick appetizer or snack.
Interested in more delicious snack recipes? Check out New Lower Carb Snack Ideas!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 large tomato
- 8 tbsp graded parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut large tomato into slices (about 9 slices).
- Add 1 tbs. parmesan cheese on each slice.
- Add 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary on each slice on top of the cheese.
- Put tomatoes onto a baking sheet lined with tinfoil and bake for 10 minutes.
- calories: 43
- carbohydrates: 3g
- fat: 3g
- potassium: 17mg
- protein: 2g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 1mg
- sugars: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?