Baked Limey Chicken
This is no ordinary chicken recipe. It's easy to prepare and the delicious flavors, because of the garlic and lime, will keep you coming back for more!
Interested in more low carb dinner ideas? Check out this article!
Makes 2 servings
Serving size: 1 chicken breast plus 1 tbsp of marinade
- 2 raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 clove of garlic diced
- Place all ingredients into a large Ziploc bag and give it a good shake.
- Let marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 35 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Enjoy on a fresh green salad, on its own, or in your favorite low carbohydrate tortilla!
- calories: 261
- carbohydrates: 0.9g
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 37g
- sugar: 0.1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?