- Using a knife, cut the avocado in half.
- Next, cube each avocado half and place into a medium sized bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, puree avocado until smooth.
- Add milk, trivia and cocoa powder to the bowl with the avocado and blend together using an electric mixer.
- Split the pudding into two cups and serve.
- calories: 171
- carbohydrates: 16g
- cholesterol: 10mg
- dietary fiber: 5g
- fat: 14g
- potassium: 359mg
- protein: 5g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 124mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?