This avocado pudding is so smooth you won't even realize the base isn't dairy!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 packets truvia sweetener
- 1/4 up almond milk
Makes 2 servings
- Using a knife, cut the avocado in half.
- Next, cube each avocado half and place into a medium sized bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, puree avocado until smooth.
- Add milk, trivia and cocoa powder to the bowl with the avocado and blend together using an electric mixer.
- Split the pudding into two cups and serve.
- calories: 171
- carbohydrates: 16g
- cholesterol: 10mg
- dietary fiber: 5g
- fat: 14g
- potassium: 359mg
- protein: 5g
- saturated fat: 4g
- sodium: 124mg
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?