This spring heat up some asparagus, put it on a corn tortilla and call it a wrap.
- 1 tsp. hummus
- 6 asparagus spears
- 2 slices turkey lunchmeat
- 2 corn tortillas
Makes 1 serving
- 1. On a cutting board, spread hummus on both corn tortillas.
- 2. In a microwave, microwave asparagus spears on a plate for 1 minute until they are tender.
- 3. Put one piece of lunchmeat on each corn tortilla.
- 4. Add three asparagus spears to each corn tortilla.
- 5. Roll tortillas and serve on a plate.
- calories: 152
- cholesterol: 15mg
- dietary fiber: 3.3g
- potassium: 100mg
- protein: 10.1g
- sodium: 469mg
- total carbohydrates: 24.1g
- total fat: 1.8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?