Asparagus With Bacon and Egg
Ingredients for asparagus with bacon and egg
- 16 asparagus spears
- 1/2 egg
- 1 1/2 bacon slices
Directions for asparagus with bacon and egg
- On a cutting board, remove the bottom half-inch of asparagus.
- In a saucepan, boil water, then hard boil an egg for 5 minutes.
- In a pan, fry up bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- In a saucepan, boil water, then blanch the asparagus for 3 minutes.
- Once the egg is hardboiled, dice half of it and save the rest.
- Break up cooked bacon into small pieces.
- Plate the cooked asparagus, then add the diced egg and bacon on top.
- calories: 37
- carbohydrate: 3g
- cholesterol: 26mg
- fat: 2g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 153mg
- protein: 3g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 70mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?