Arugula Pomegranate Salad
This salad is delicious and adding pomegranate seeds to it salad gives it a pop of color.
- 0.25 cup sliced, 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp(s),pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp, Light Champagne Dressing
- 1 container (3 cups (85g) ea.), baby arugula
- 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
Makes 7 servings
- On a cutting board, think slice half of a pear.
- Next, thinly slice 1/4 of a red onion.
- Add 3 cups of arugula to a serving bowl, then add the sliced pear and onion.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and dressing.
- calories: 25
- carbohydrates: 4g
- dietary fiber: 1g
- fat: 1g
- potassium: 27mg
- protein: 1g
- sodium: 68mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?