When Size Really Matters
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Serving Sizes and Portions. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Published September 30, 2013.
- Larger Portion Sizes Contribute to U.S. Obesity Problem. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Published September 30, 2013.
- Do Increased Portion Sizes Affect How Much We Eat? Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Published May 2006.
- Serving Sizes: Approximations to Common Items. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Published January 25, 2006.
- Calcium and Milk. Harvard T.H. Chan. School of Public Health.