Back to Basics with Intuitive Eating
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- "Overweight & Obesity Statistics | NIDDK". National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. N.p., 2017. Web. 15 May 2017.
- Aubrey A. "Is Dieting Passe? Study Finds Fewer Overweight People Try To Lose Weight". org. N.p., 2017. Web. 15 May 2017.
- Cadena-Schlam L, Lopez-Guimera G. "Intuitive Eating: An Emerging Approach To Eating Behavoir". Nutricion Hospitalaria3 (2015): 995-1002. Print.
- Webb D. "Forget Dieting - Try Intuitive Eating - E-News Exclusive - Today's Dietitian Magazine". com. N.p., 2017. Web. 15 May 2017.
- Jennings K. “10 Secrets of Intuitive Eating”. The Huffington Post. N.p. 2017. Web. 15 May 2017.