Foot Health for Happy Feet
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- American Diabetes Association. Microvascular Complications and Foot Care. Sec 10. Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes—2018. Diabetes Care. 2018; 41: S105-
- Diabetes and Your Feet. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/features/diabetesfoothealth/index.html. Published November 27, 2017. Accessed March 3, 2018.
- Papanas N, Ziegler D, Risk Factors and Comorbidities in Diabetic Neuropathy: An Update 2015. The Review of Diabetic Studies. 2015; 12(1-2): 48–62.
- About Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/VascularHealth/PeripheralArteryDisease/About-Peripheral-Artery-Disease-PAD_UCM_301301_Article.jsp#.WpsBrRPwa1t. Published February 20, 2018. Accessed March 3, 2018.
- Understand Your Risk for PAD. American Heart Association.http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/VascularHealth/PeripheralArteryDisease/Understand-Your-Risk-for-PAD_UCM_301304_Article.jsp#.WphguBPwbow. Published February 20, 2018. Accessed March 3, 2018.
- Diabetes and Foot Problems. WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/foot-problems#2-3. Published January 20, 2017. Accessed. March 3, 2018.
- Foot Care for People with Diabetes. Cornerstones4Care. https://www.cornerstones4care.com/content/dam/nni/cornerstones4care/pdf/content/being-active/Foot_Care.pdf. Published May 2016. Accessed March 3, 2018.