Comparison of Continuous Glucose Monitors
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- lczuk D, Priefer R. A history of continuous glucose monitors (CGMs) in self-monitoring of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome. 2018; 12(2): 181-187.
- Klonoff D, Ahn D, Drincic A. Continuous glucose monitoring: A review of the technology and clinical use. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2017; 133: 178-192.
- MiniMed 670G Insulin Pump System. Medtronic. http://professional.medtronicdiabetes.com/minimed-670g-insulin-pump-system. Published 2018. Accessed April 30, 2018.
- Help your patients outsmart diabetes. NEW! The Guardian™ Connect CGM System. The only standalone Smart CGM system. Medtronic. http://professional.medtronicdiabetes.com/guardian-connect-cgm-system. Published 2018. Accessed April 30, 2018.
- Dexcom Products. Personal CGM. The Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System. Dexcom. https://provider.dexcom.com/products/personal-cgm. Published 2018. Access April 30, 2018.
- Discover the Freestyle Libre system. Freestyle Libre. https://www.freestylelibre.us/about-system-overview. Published September 2017. Accessed April 30, 2018.
- Sensors and Transmitters. Medtronic. https://www.medtronicdiabetes.com/customer-support/sensors-and-transmitters-support/calibration-sensor. Accessed April 30, 2018.